Operations Supervisor-Fingerprinting Services
Duties and responsibilities
Operations Supervisor is responsible for keeping track of the efficient functioning of the entire operations as well as identifying potential areas of improvement and growth of the company.
· Implement Long-term planning initiatives that further the company's overall goals
· Coordinating different team members to foster exchange of ideas and provide cross-team learning opportunities
· Monitor departmental budgets to find ways to minimize expenses and optimize profits
· Inspiring and motivating employees to perform at their best through positive encouragement, guidance, training, and reviews.
· Communicating with the management other senior officials about effectiveness of planning and new initiatives.
· Identifying potential problems and points of friction and working to find solutions to maximize efficiency and reliability revenue
· Identifying opportunities to expand or shift course to take advantage of changes in the market and demographics
Operations Supervisor skills and qualifications
Operations Supervisor is a leadership position with many responsibilities. It is therefore important to have a diverse skill set, including:
· "Big picture" thinking, which is key to addressing top-level concerns and finding the best path forward from all the available data
· Interpersonal skills - an Operations Supervisor must communicate with both executives and staff employees to create and administer policy
· A thorough understanding of financial and budgeting processes and principles, which allows the Operations Supervisor to assess the company's financial objectives
· Strong personal and professional judgment, which are invaluable skills for a role that makes hiring decisions as well as in finding the best solution to organizational dilemmas
· Adaptability, enabling the Operations Supervisor to respond quickly to a shifting reality and adjust initiatives and priorities accordingly
· Organizational skills and the flexibility to jump from priority to priority, which are essential to a role that juggles a variety of functions and projects
· Demonstrated ability to communicate with a diverse and multicultural customer base.
Operations Supervisor education and training requirements
Operations Supervisor must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher, ideally in operations management, computer sciences, business, or a related field. Candidate with working experience in the related field and multi-cultural environment with a superior language ability in English is a must. Candidates with working knowledge of Punjabi, Hindi, Spanish, Korean etc. and other foreign languages are encouraged to apply for this position.
Successful candidate will be subject to background screening through Public Works and Government Services Canada.
Operations Supervisor experience requirements
The Operations Supervisor serves in this position with close consideration and compliance with RCMP accreditation and operational requirements.
In consideration to the situation caused by the COVID-19, ensures that Fingerprints Plus is compliant to the requirements expected by all regulatory agencies. The operations Supervisor will have a working knowledge of payroll, accounting principles and related methodology.
The successful candidate should be experienced (2 years minimum) and be able to provide staff training and do performance review of the staffs in a criminal record verification and/check environment. Should have a demonstrated experience in Record Suspension, USA Entry Waiver and Fingerprinting Services. The successful candidate will have an expert knowledge to identify opportunities to develop online services to meet the needs of today’s marketplace.
The position carries a base salary of $36,400 per annul plus benefits.
Please forward your current resume and a cover letter to email@example.com