Your privacy is important to Fingerprints Plus. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Fingerprints Plus collects, and the ways in which Fingerprints Plus uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Fingerprints Plus may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including number of pages visited and services ordered
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including, city, gender, age, country)
- Information about transactions carried out over this website (services ordered and payment method used)
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services including, mailing address & phone number and/or email address.
- Any other information that you send to Fingerprints Plus for the services ordered
- Fingerprints Plus will share your information with government agencies, police forces, courts and third parties as the case may be for use in connection with the services that you have purchased.
Using personal information
Fingerprints Plus may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize the website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Publish information about your use on the website
- Send to you products that you purchase
- Supply to you services that you purchase
- Send to you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications
Where Fingerprints Plus discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Fingerprints Plus may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Fingerprints Plus will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Fingerprints Plus will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
[Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Fingerprints Plus is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Fingerprints Plus
205-2985 Drew Road
Mississauga, ON L4T 0A4