Fingerprints Plus is the most cost-efficient and high-quality service provider for your USA Entry Waiver application preparation. A written contract that details all obligations is provided upfront before any deposit is taken. Our services have been created to save you time and money in several ways…
- No running around for forms completion. We complete all the forms and provide you with a completed package.
- In-house fingerprinting services enables you to deal with one source
- Our flexible and extended hours (7 days a week) mean that you don’t have to take time off work in order to meet with us. Convenience at its best and in some cases savings as well due to no loss of income
- For those who are internet savvy, you may do the whole lot from your home/office as well…we provide you with an opportunity to provide information through a secure environment.
- Your processing time is reduced because the work on your application begins as soon as the fingerprinting is completed and submitted electronically to RCMP.
Our Fees are as follows:
- USA Entry Waiver Application Preparation Fee $550.00 plus HST (Minimum)
Includes court document fee for one court.
Where there are 2 or more convictions, extra fee will apply for processing. Usually about $50.00 per summary offence and $200 for each indictable offence. Some conditions will apply.
- Fingerprinting for RCMP Criminal Record Check $79.65 plus HST
- Please note that if you already received Record Suspension (Pardon), a request to RCMP for the release of the Suspended (Pardoned) record will also need to be made. This costs $53.09 plus HST
Our fees don’t include:
- Any courier costs for out of town applicants (Since we operate from a secure website..our expectations are that the clients will download forms, sign and return..so technically no courier are required from our end if internet is used)
- The USA Entry Waiver application fee of US $581.00 that must be paid at the time of filing the application by the client.
Fingerprints Plus is pleased to offer the following discount:
If Record suspension is applied at the same time, the total processing fee for both applications shall be $900…another $200 saving on already lowest prices in the industry.